Saturday, December 18, 2010

More Special Elections

Just one week ago, I counted 18 special elections across the country. But after scanning the headlines for the past few day, there are several more that seemed to have sprouted up out of nowhere. So many, in fact, that I'll just count states for now.

Sixteen of them are holding special elections. That means 16 chances to elect biker-friendly candidates. By defintion, that means they support some form of adult freedom of choice on helmets ... and most likely support freedom across the board. It also means 16 chances to keep nanny-crats out of the legislature, too.

The fastest way to learn about the latest news on any of these special elections is to sign up for Twitter (twitter.com) and then "follow" tweets from RIDE2REPEAL. All this twitter stuff is new to me, but I'm learning as fast as I can.

I'll still do my best to pass the word the usual way. One is by sending out Email Alerts to all our subscribers (click on the red SUBSCRIBE tab up top). I'll also continue posting articles here as well.

Now it's time for bikers to get busy with those special elections. All the info you need is on the ELECTIONS page at RIDE2REPEAL.COM.


-RIDE2REPEAL@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment